WORLDWIDE ORDER ADMINSTRATOR
Often referred to as the Customer Happiness Department!
As Hydrovane’s Worldwide Order Administrator, you will provide a high level of service to our intrepid customers, sailors from all over the globe. You will be responsible for the administrative aspects of all orders: invoicing, tracking, scheduling, preparation of shipping paperwork, and monitoring for delivery. You will also assist with quoting parts as you gain product knowledge. Your organization will extend to managing our office and other administrative tasks that arise.
- Provides excellent customer service – almost all interaction is email or phone
- Manages Customer Relationship Management system and moves customers through the sale cycle appropriately
- Matches incoming payments, prepares and sends invoices in a timely manner
- Prepares the paperwork for shipments all over the world, sometimes on tight timeframes and to remote destinations. Sends paperwork to our facility in England for order dispatch.
- Prioritizes shipments and customers based on their desired delivery timeframe.
- Becomes the point person for international shipping questions from customers and internally, researches as necessary to understand requirements.
- Acts as administrator for all shipping accounts and connects with shipping companies on issues and to re-negotiate rates.
- Has adequate product knowledge to quote commonly replaced Hydrovane parts directly to customers, and follows through with the parts sale and shipping cycle.
- Identifies and packages parts for shipping from our office (although most orders ship from our manufacturing facility in England).
- Tracks and follows up with shipping companies regarding loss/damage claims.
- Fosters a positive relationship with our production shop in England.
- Oversees ordering of supplies, equipment, and arranging general maintenance
- Answers the phone and checks messages daily
- Takes on other administrative tasks as required
- Can-do attitude and friendly personality
- Proven attention to detail
- Experience managing tight timeframes and dealing with changing priorities/situations
- A problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to easily navigate web-based software and shipping applications (UPS/Fedex/DHL/Canada Post)
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in an office environment in an administrative role, or related education
- Ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision
- An interest in sailing is an asset, but not required
- Full time salaried position
- Private health benefits plan
- Relaxed office located in Dundarave Village
- Please direct your interest and resume to Sarah Curry by email: firstname.lastname@example.org